PowerPi: Raspberry PI House control
PowerPi is a tool for the convenient control of radio controlled outlets and GPIO’s with the raspberry PI. Once installed on the raspberry PI, a cheap and efficient home automation can be operated via the home network with any PC and Smartphone.
- Control any number of radio outlets
- Control of raspberry PI GPIO’s
- Alarm clock function: Trigger-based events
- Accessible through the entire House network
- Optimized for smartphones and Tablets
The above is a translation from a portion of the original German language article. You can read the English-language translation here, courtesy of Microsoft Translator. Google’s translation of this page isn’t quite as good as Microsoft’s (“PowerPi is a tool for convenient control of spark plugs and GPIO’s”… really? Spark plugs?!?)